Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Paigey - Big Eyes {Melbourne Child Photographer}

From the day she was born, Paigey has had these most adorable eyes which unfortunately she did not inherit from me. They are big, georgous pools of blue that reflect everything around her. I remember when she was a baby always being stopped by people passing so that they could look more closely at them and comment. Elderly ladies would always say "My what big eyes she has!". I had to bite my tongue on many occasions so as not to reply with "All the better to SEE you with...mwaahahahaha".
So once again I was digging around old folders on my PC and came across this image of Paigey. I could say she was deep in though contemplating life - but really, she was just watching the good 'ol Wiggles.
xo
Chrissy

1 comment: