Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And congratulations goes to... {Melbourne Family Photographer}

As you all know, I had a quick trip tp Sydney last week (hence my 'Photo a Day being SO far behind!!). My sister Liesse had booked me to photograph her partner and children. We were just about to head out the door when they called everyone in the family together to announce that they had become engaged the night before. So the photo shoot was now going to also be an engagement shoot for the happy couple! I was so excited to be able to capture this special time in their lives and you can see the love bewteen them in these images.

Dear Liss and Gaz,
Congratulations on your engagement. May the love between you grow even stronger with each day that passes.
xo
Chrissy


1 comment:

  1. Great Photo's Chrissy, love the sunflare, I haven't tried that yet you've inspired me to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete