Friday, September 18, 2009

Photo a Day - Day 18 {Melbourne Child Photography}

OK, so I am a little bit behind with blogging my 'Photo a Day'. Having been away in Sydney and editing client sessions has put me behind but I hope I can update the last 2 weeks very soon.
Tomorrow is a very special day in the Torney household. It's my beautiful Paigey Girl's 3rd birthday. Where did the time go? Having a newborn in the house means I am constantly reflecting on those first precious weeks home with Paige. She is a feisty, moody, independent little person who is ever so clever. She remembers everything and is constantly recalling information or facts that we have told her weeks before. I love this little girl with all my being. She is the light of my life and I love her to the moon and back and then some.

Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet girl.
xo
Mummy


1 comment:

  1. I may be old fashioned. I don't think photos ike this of small children are a thing to be posting on the net with child pedeofiles. I would not like some pervert drooling over my young daughter

    ReplyDelete